2011年4月13日 星期三

Ann's Happiness


People find happiness in different ways. For me, I find happiness in daily life.
For example, because I am a very dependent girl, I always want to find the feeling of safety or eager to have the feeling of warm home. So sometimes I may have homesick, and I always want to go home. However, my hometown is located on Kaohsiung. I can’t go home every week. So whenever I go Kaohsiung every month, I feel that home is the most happiness in the world. Moreover, after the earthquake in Japan, some Japanese lost their family, lover even friends. I really appreciate God that still makes me have my family and friends to accompany me together. Happiness is the simple things in life. It’s not about how big my house is, how much money I have. The most important part is our family and people who go together with us every day. Thus, just have love and peace in mind and express happiness to everyone in the simple but unusual daily life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言