2011年3月7日 星期一

My New Semester Resolutions (2nd Draft)

It’s a new spring semester that represents I can turn over a new leaf. So I plan some goals in the semester. First of all, in English aspects, I hope I can get above 800 scores in March TOEIC test. Also, try to make myself have high attendance and participation in related-English course. I always believe the saying” You speak more, you learn more.” That means every class I need to have some opinion or question to interact with teachers so that my speaking ability will improve.

Second, plenty of reading is essential goal to me. I realized I don’t have the habit of reading. However, if I don’t read anymore, maybe someday my knowledge, common sense and logical thinking ability would be faded away. Moreover, I probably can’t keep up the trends in the world. So at least I need to read newspapers or magazines three times per week and read four books in the semester. Third, I expect the upcoming spring and summer because of sunny weather. I can go brisk walking twice per hour per week to keep health and keep good shape.

Last but not least, I am junior student but I still haven’t any plan about my future. I hope I can have a realistic goals from the courses what I learned, the teachers what they taught even myself. That’s all my new semester resolution. I talk to myself, just know what I do is I really love to do and enjoy it. That’s worth it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言